I love food, I love clothes

I love food, I love clothes

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A quickie....

<$BlogMetaData$>

At this time every summer I look forward to crisp fall mornings, pumpkin picking, apple picking, hay rides and shopping for fall/winter clothes.
This season I plan on hitting TopShop, Zara and H&M. I have yet to try out these "fashion houses" that offer up fashions for all to afford. I will be the judge of that, for a couple of reasons. 1) I gew up very poor (not looking for anyone to cry me a river here, its just a fact. I will let you know what is considered "affordable") 2) I am complete slave to fashion and fancy myself as a fashionista that is "in the know"

I look forward to giving you my full report, look for this post coming mid-September.
Enjoy the rest of your summer, I myself, cannot wait to put the swimsuit away.......

No comments:

Post a Comment