I love food, I love clothes

I love food, I love clothes

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Clothes and cake

<$BlogMetaData$>

 There are fashion designers that make such insane gorgeous clothes, they traumatize me. Thats right, traumatize. I lose my breath, my heart speeds up and sometimes, I have pee'd a little in my pants.
You read that right.
While I would love to own all that I fall in love with, I dont have the closet space.... but thats being
Balmain Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wearworked on.... (in my dreams that is)
Fall 2010 was a sick year. Designers turned it the hell out and here you will find all that makes me drool.
This is from Balmain, the entire line is sick, by sick I mean true genius, there are not words to describe  the vision and work gone into these pieces.
This heavenly ensemble here, Mommy wants, mommy wants real bad.
Let me share with you what else I see when I see this, a cake. The colors and textures would look gorgeous on a cake, I want to attempt this cake, with no fondant. Which would be a feat.
Christophe Decarnin is the visionary behind this and hey Christophe, dontcha think a really yummy cake would be a fair trade for this outfit?Gimme a call and lets chat.







Here is a piece from the last works of Alexander McQueen. His passing was a shock and great loss. Its in agreement that his skill and talent will forever go unmatched. This line looks as if he was making pieces for royalty. The colors, textures and workmanship send me to the E.R. Traumatized to the ninth degree. Cant. Even. Deal.
To me, this piece is just shouting out to be translated into a yummy frosting confection. Buh-ring it.
 R.I.P Alexander McQueen
 Alexander McQueen Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear
                                                                          
Now see (read) hear. I know, I know. Oscar is such an obvious choice. But CAN YOU EVEN DEAL?
Oscar de la Renta Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearOscar de la Renta Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear
I can count on half a hand how many places I have to wear such heavenly pieces...

 Oscar de la Renta Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearOscar de la Renta Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear
Uhm, excuse me but Oscar CLEARLY had me in mind when creating these.

Now I am sure that some of you don't agree with my choices. To you I say, get a clue. Everything here is just mental. (As in so gorgeous, so beyond, it drives me mental, more then I usually am)
Anyhoo, this is my blog. If you dont like what I have picked to show you, do your own damn blog.

This last one is from that fierce gay, Christian Siriano (he won Project Runway on Bravo) This is one fierce gay that knows what the hell is up. This dress I need for next Tuesday. Cuz its next Tuesday...

Christian Siriano Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Thats all


1 comment:

  1. that dress is so colorful and perfect for vacation! hope you're having fun!
    Scarves Scarves

    ReplyDelete