I love food, I love clothes

I love food, I love clothes

Thursday, October 18, 2012


Oh Autumn, I love you. Always such a yummy season, the crisp nights, the foilage, getting my sweaters out of winter storage and even better, my pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Although I totally use canned pumpkin for these cookies, I only make them up to Thanksgiving then they go away till next fall, just seems like the right thing to do. I don't follow to many rules but I am a stickler for this one. 
(I have my priorities totally in check)
Please notice the real pumpkin I did NOT use in the making of these epically awesome cookies...


For the cookies...
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 (15 oz) can pumpkin purée 
2 lg eggs
3/4 cup vegetable oil 
2 cups granulated Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla extract 
2 tsp cinnamon 
1 tsp ground nutmeg 
2 tsp ginger 
1 tsp allspice
4 cups ap flour
4 tsp baking powder
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips

Heat oven 375 degrees
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt
In another bowl, mix together pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil, sugar, vanilla & spices
Add chocolate chips to flour mixture & add to pumpkin
Stir till well combined
Scoop dough onto cookie sheet & bake 16-18 minutes, just till tips of cookie are slightly browned

No comments:

Post a Comment